De facto spouses have rights. Trust Bernier Fournier to defend yours.
- Amicable separation
- Child Custody and Access Rights
- Deprivation of parental authority
- Dispute between de facto spouses
- Divorce Procedures
- Drafting of contracts for a “common life”
- Establishment, cancellation or modification of support
- Joint or Amicable Divorce
- Marriage or Civil Union Annulment
- Partition of the matrimonial regime and family patrimony
Although the law does not always grant the same rights to de facto spouses as it does to married spouses, you still have several rights. The team at Bernier Fournier can guide you through the legal and financial implications of a separation or a dispute, whether it is regarding the co-ownership of the residence, the custody of children, the “common life” contract or any other legal issue.