- Account collection
- Bankruptcy and Restructuring
- Commercial litigation (shareholders, employees or others)
- Contract of partnership
- Corporate reorganization and restructuring
- Corporate resolutions
- Director’s liability
- Intellectual Property
- Planning and Tax Litigation
- Preparation and review of commercial leases
- Securities and access to public markets
- Shareholders Agreement
- Starting a business
- Trusts (estate and asset protection)
- Unfair competition, Duty of loyalty
Bernier Fournier’s team supports you in all stages of the legal process of debt recovery, from the demand letter to advising services, negotiations, account collection, filing of a motion, representation before the Court and more.
Indeed, we have developed an efficient and personalized service for the recovery of your receivables of any type. We are therefore familiar with the process and the obstacles that can arise. We offer a professional account collection service, which distinguishes itself with its efficiency, while being legal and respectful of your professional image.
For more information on our team, visit BF Perception.