Conflicts are an integral part of business relationships. Usually, our clients come to us when settlement attempts have failed. At that time, we develop a strategy with the objective to reach a satisfactory settlement of the conflict. However, it is as important to prevent conflicts as to resolve them.
When resorting to the courts is unavoidable, we have the skills and expertise necessary to represent you before them.
In any conflict situation, we consider not only your concerns, but also potential negative consequences for your business.
Our areas of expertise in commercial law:
- Incorporation, franchising, concessions, banners
- Shareholders Agreement
- Corporate resolutions
- Director’s liability
- Corporate restructuring (insolvency, bankruptcy, merger, acquisition)
- Commercial litigation (shareholders, employees or others)
- Negotiation and drafting of contracts
- Preparation and review of commercial leases
- Securities and access to public markets
- Accounts collection